Sr. Graphic/Digital Designer
What you will be doing:
Produces print and digital media; generates original graphical creation of digital and print products such as brochures, one-sheets, folders and other pieces of print collateral; Design aesthetic should translate across broadcast and digital channels that address institutional messaging, patient education, consumer experience, physician and patient referrals/accruals and retention
Collaborates strategically with writers, web designers/developers, photo/videographers, project coordinators and marketing managers to obtain approvals and revise designs to meet institutional and client needs
Prepares and executes all files for output to production (professional or in-house)
Plans and prepares that all assets are created with accuracy and that projects are completed as scheduled
Maintains vendor relationships and sources for new vendors to meet project needs as needed
Assists in the oversight of freelance and agency design work, to ensure files are setup accurately and expertly
Collaborates in project workflow and freelancer/agency assignments
Identifies inefficacies within our current processes to ensure and improve upon consistency of printed and digital materials and their delivery
Designs to support house wide emergency/crisis communications, advertisement (web, print, video), institutional digital signage and videos, and inpatient the TV system
What we're looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors Degree Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, Multi-Media Arts, Interactive designs or a related major preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience as a designer producing print and digital materials in an agency or in-house setting is required. Experience in health care or academia preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of proven experience in a senior or lead designer role, including supervision of other designers, freelancers, or creatives of various skill levels in health care or academia preferred.
- Working Title: Sr. Graphic/Digital Designer
- Department: Creative Services
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Marketing/Communications
- Job Specialty: Creative Media
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Belle Daily
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.