Senior Applications Specialist in Enterprise Imaging
What will you be doing in this role:
Senior Applications Specialist supports the implementation of various Cardiology enterprise imaging applications along with the integration of those systems. Translates sophisticated operational requirement into application functionality. Independently manages a portfolio of medium to large scale and complexity work projects. Ensures the discovery and technical design documentation of product requirements is completed. Ensures the design and troubleshooting of interfaces is completed. Ensures the development and execution of test plans are completed. Coordinates and ensures the development and implementation of internal and client training programs are completed.
- Provides advanced level expertise based on deep knowledge of application and operational requirements.
- Performs and monitors the resolution of maintenance or improvement issues assigned by the CSHS EIS. Performs modifications to existing applications that will effectively accomplish desired objectives.
- Strong engagement with all stakeholders, including teams across CSHS departments, vendor suppliers, and end user community regarding application support.
- Five (5)+ years' experience in healthcare information systems.
- Cardiology experience preferred. (Siemens CPACS, Muse, XPER, PaceArt, Zio)
- Advanced technical and functional knowledge of assigned information systems.
- Strong project management experience.
Bachelor's degree in Healthcare or related subject area. (preferred)
- Working Title: Senior Applications Specialist in Enterprise Imaging
- Department: EIS Imaging Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.