Research Applications Analyst
What will you be doing in this role:
The EIS Research Application Analyst supports, builds, and troubleshoots multiple research applications such as REDCap, OnCore, I2B2, OMOP, DEEP6 etc. This role provisions users, maintains user roles and licensing for research support applications. In addition, this role directly supports end users with training, shoulder to shoulder training support tickets, and client calls. Performs intermediate level design, build, and implementation assignments/ projects. Based on core knowledge of application and operational requirements can translate requirement/concepts into functionality.
- Designs, specifies, supports, and builds research data collection forms in systems like REDCap, OnCore and other systems as assigned.
- Translates customer requirements, recommends system solutions, and formulates detailed specifications from which programs are written. Works closely with business partners to produce quality products that meet business needs.
- Scopes, implements, tests, and deploys new features and versions of core applications, databases and utilities.
- Maintains and debugs deployments of core applications, databases, and utilities.
- Creates component and subsystem documentation. Produces design and technical specifications as needed for technical documentation.
- Creates and delivers reports regarding usage statistics of software. Manages and maintains user licenses for multiple software systems.
- One (1)+ years’ experience managing multi-system applications and end users with oversight of end user enablement and licensing.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to analyze and interpret information and/or data.
- Ability to apply technical understanding of data systems, relational databases, and technical design.
- Ability to balance multiple demands and/or manage complex and competing priorities.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, or related subject area. (preferred)
- Working Title: Research Applications Analyst
- Department: Research Data Services
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.