What will you be doing in this role:
The Programmer Analyst independently provides an intermediate level of operational, and application build in completing routine and occasionally more sophisticated assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. Task and assignment focus is typically on medium to large projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Performs intermediate level design, build, and implementation assignments/ projects. Based on core knowledge of application and operational requirements can translate requirement/concepts into functionality.
- Participates in re-engineering of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners and maintains working level understanding of assigned departmental operations.
- Maintains high standards for quality application design, build, testing, and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end-user training. Manage and coordinate intermediate to advanced configuration and build assignments/projects in collaboration with others.
- Three (3)+ years of relevant healthcare information systems experience.
- Deep technical and functional knowledge of assigned information systems.
- Formal project management experience. Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and system analysis.
- Solid grasp with Clinical Trials Management Systems (CTMS) and Biobanking systems a plus (OnCore, LabVantage etc.).
- Solid understanding of clinical research and good clinical practices.
- Ability to balance multiple projects independently.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, or related subject area. (preferred)
- Working Title: Application Specialist
- Department: Research Info & Sci Computing
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.