Per Diem RN Care Coordinator - Case Management
Are you ready to bring your expert clinical skills to a world-class facility recognized as one of the top ten in the United States? Do you have a passion for the highest quality and patient happiness? Then please respond to this dynamic opportunity available with one of the best places to work in Southern California! We would be happy to hear from you.
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of happiness, passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s just one of the many reasons we’ve achieved our fifth consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals.
As a Per-Diem Care Coordinator, your curiosity and dream to broaden your scope of experience will grow and thrive in our Magnet-designated, teaching environment, having all the advantages of the most advanced thinking and state-of-the-art capabilities.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Serve as a clinical co-pilot—charting the best trajectory of each patient’s care by accommodating various needs, including medical, psycho-social, financial and practical.
- Coordinate the care and service of the patient population from admission through discharge.
- Assess and plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate options and services to meet an individual’s health needs to facilitate a safe and timely discharge to the next appropriate level of care.
- BSN required
- Current, unrestricted California RN license required
- American Heart Association BLS certification required
- Case Management Certification required within 2 years of hire
- A minimum of 2 years of acute care nursing experience required
- At least 3 years of Case Management experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical literature, research methodology, health care delivery systems and financial reimbursement required
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Case Manager, Care Coordinator, Discharge Planning, Healthcare, Medical Center, Hospital, Los Angeles, CA, California
- Working Title: Per Diem RN Care Coordinator - Case Management
- Department: Case Management Expense
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Patient Services
- Job Specialty: Case Management
- Position Type: Full-time
- Recruiter: Timothy Sprague
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.