MRI Technologist - Imaging - Evenings
MR Technologist who works well in a busy, fast-paced environment with focus on eves shift. Can work well alone and as part of a large team. Mostly ED and inpatients. Critical thinking is essential and attention to details a must. Dept runs 24/7 with expectation of rotations through all shifts as needed. High level of technical skills with a deep understanding of MR physics and protocol optimization. Strong customer service and strong MR safety skills.
During training, position will be for days. After training, it will transition to an evening shift. Position is also for graveyard backup coverage, some weekends & holidays.
- Must have graduated from an accredited radiological program
- ARRT, CRT, Advanced MR Certification, venipuncture, BCLS
What else are we looking for?
- prefer 2 years’ experience with Siemens MR in a fast-paced MR facility
- May consider a new grad
- Lifting, standing, walking, transporting patients. Must be able to work in ACR ZONE IV environment.
- Working Title: MRI Technologist - Imaging - Evenings
- Department: MRI
- Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Imaging
- Job Specialty: Diagnostic Imaging
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Evening
- Recruiter: Timothy Sprague
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.