Manager, ERP Systems
Why work here?
What will you be doing:
The Manager, ERP Systems will provide leadership and manage the ERP application and support teams in implementing and supporting Oracle Cloud technologies and other ERP systems for the Cedars Sinai enterprise. Provides leadership and expertise to guide the strategic, tactical, and day-to-day planning of all ERP related systems implementation, upgrades, enhancements, and sustaining support. Manages large ERP projects with diverse technical and business stakeholders. Evaluates, selects, and integrates new technologies and development tools for application development. Determines staffing needs, selects technical staff, manages consultants and contractors, and oversees training programs in tools and methodologies for application support and development teams.
- Plans, leads, and directs work of staff to ensure goals and objectives are completed within established budget and deadlines are met.
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, managing schedules, personnel actions, performance reviews, and performance improvement plans.
- Provides expertise, management and leadership for ERP application and support teams. Manages, coaches and mentors team members to ensure maximum utilization of skills and ongoing application support teams.
- Plans, communicates, leads and coordinates system changes, additions, and enhancements with all affected areas and users in advance of production deployment. Manages ERP infrastructure maintenance working with business and EIS infrastructure teams.
- Manages business owner engagement and relationship management, training, and ongoing support of ERP application solutions.
- Responsible for management of EIS capital and operating budgets.
- Participates in multidisciplinary teams for requirements definition, vendor selection, and information systems implementation, testing, and support.
- Leads and participates in the development and implementation of technical policies, procedures, and standards.
- Manage effective governance and portfolio management of cloud applications to ensure stakeholder engagement, consensus on prioritization, effective resource management, and functional accountability through all phases of implementation lifecycle.
- Develop relationships with business partners; supporting the development of tactical project work ensuring workflow integration, coordination, and optimization of standard methodologies.
- Maintain knowledge of current and future capabilities across the business applications portfolio.
- 5+ years’ experience with ERP information systems in a complex multi-platform environment.
- Experience and expertise in project management, systems analysis, customer relations, and vendor contract negotiation and management.
- Experience and expertise with enterprise business systems applications and understanding of the needs and priorities of business customers.
- 5+ years of end-to-end implementation experience with a combination of Infor, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft or Workday in a healthcare or academic medical center environment. (Human Resources, Financials and Supply Chain applications; from a functional perspective).
- 2+ years of experience with managing a robust team in a sophisticated multi-platform environment.
- Experience as a functional project manager on ERP implementations. (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12, PeopleSoft 9.2)
- Minimum of two ERP full scale Oracle Cloud ERP projects in a functional project lead capacity.
- Experience working with a consulting services organization performing project planning, scheduling, tracking, and reporting duties using Microsoft Project.
- Experience with project management communications, change management, project risk mitigation, and issue management.
- Experience addressing large groups passionate about project execution and delivery status, cloud solutions and functionality.
Bachelor’s Degree in a health care, business, or technical field. (required)
Master's in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or related field. (preferred)
PMP certification preferred.
- Working Title: Manager, ERP Systems
- Department: ERP Business Analysts
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: System Integration
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.