Facility Coordinator I - The Angeles Clinic
The Facility Coordinator I handle general maintenance and equipment repairs for the Cedars-Sinai Medical Network.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support to the facilities for general supply receipt and delivery, equipment reprocessing, mail processing and distribution, supply orders, courier services, facility set-up and coordination for special events.
- May coordinate and schedule contractors' services when scope of work requires outside services.
- Assists in the disposition and control of inventories allocated to deliveries at multiple clinic sites.
- Provides minor janitorial support as needed for the sanitary delivery of clinical services.
- Coordinates room set-up and preparation for meetings and other events.
- Provides courier services between facilities when needed.
- Cleans and reprocesses surgical instruments.
- Provides courier support between facilities and as needed to other locations.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain office supplies and ensure and copy machines are in proper order.
- Acquires mail and packages; scan and distribute to appropriate department.
- Process outgoing mail.
- Bank deliveries, deposit check.
- Organize files.
- Pick up lunch for meetings, office supplies, pick up new files, etc.
- Use Excel log, create lists of files.
- Post 500 envelopes for end of day mail through UPS, Fed-Ex & USPS.
- Effective filing system.
- Restock juices, water, snacks, medical equipment and heavy boxes.
- Restock candy in main reception area and 2nd floor reception area daily.
- Maintenance of auto clave machine in sterile reprocessing room in surgical oncology weekly and monthly.
- Keep inventory and request supplies.
- Assist in pharmacy with medicine boxes, trash bags and dispose of boxes daily.
- Assists with office supplies, keeps lunch room organized and fully stocked.
- Assist with medical equipment arriving to the clinic.
High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree or Trade Tech preferred.
California driver's license required. Proof of automotive insurance and reliable transportation required.
Two to five (2-5) years of experience in building maintenance and equipment repair required. Knowledge and possession of hand and/or power tools needed to perform routine maintenance operations.
- Working Title: Facility Coordinator I - The Angeles Clinic
- Department: Angeles Clinic - Wilshire
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Facilities
- Job Specialty: Maintenance
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Christopher McGinley
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.