Epic Grand Central/Prelude Analyst
What you will be doing:
The Epic ADT (Grand Central)/Prelude Analyst independently provides an intermediate level of operational and application build expertise in completing routine and occasionally more sophisticated assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. Task and assignment focus is typically on medium to large projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Performs intermediate level design, build, and implementation assignments/ projects. Based on core knowledge of the ADT (Grand Central/Prelude) applications and operational requirements can translate requirement/concepts into functionality.
- Participates in re-engineering of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners and maintains working level understanding of assigned departmental operations.
- Facilitates end-user/business owner needs into system specifications and configuration requirements.
- Maintains high standards for quality application design, build, testing, and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end-user training. Manage and coordinate intermediate to advanced configuration and build assignments/projects in collaboration with others.
- Two (2)+ years of Epic ADT (Grand Central)/Prelude build and implementation experience.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects independently.
- Solves problems effectively and provides recommendations.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Healthcare, or related field. (preferred)
Epic Certification required. (Epic ADT or Prelude preferred)
- Working Title: Epic Grand Central/Prelude Analyst
- Department: CS-Link Access Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Business Systems & System Analysis
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.