Epic Credentialed Trainer - Ambulatory
What will you be doing:
The Epic Credentialed Trainer will contribute to the development, implementation, and success of the Epic Ambulatory, Radiant, and Cupid modules. Will train end-user and all other assigned classes to help ensure the proficient use of applications. Will also develop and maintain application training materials, including eLearning modules, as advised by the Lead Trainer.
- Will participate in workflow design and system build sessions to gain and maintain the skills to assist in the continuous improvement of the training curricula development and delivery process.
- Develops detailed curriculum content that includes, but is not limited to, leader/student guides, quick reference materials, job aids, scripts, and scenarios.
- Supports all elements of applications training planning, design, development, and implementation.
- Provides training for all phases of the applications implementation lifecycle, including training super-users, other trainers, and end-users.
- Trains and coaches’ end-users, super-users, and training support staff during and after training sessions, and during optimization initiatives.
- Provides remedial and computer basics assistance to students who have difficulty acquiring the vital skills to achieve proficiency on the application.
- Develops and conducts training overviews and attends training change communication events.
- Contributes to the development of training plans for their designated applications and user roles.
- Works with project managers, applications managers, applications specialists, and subject matter experts to assist with the development, validation, and updating of training materials
- Participates in on-call rotation as required.
- 1-3 years of Epic Ambulatory training experience including some amount of Radiant and/or Cupid training experience is required; 3-5 years and curricula development experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver classroom training using standard methodology adult learning principles. (required)
- Demonstrated experience developing end-user training materials. (required)
- eLearning course script development experience. (preferred)
- Learning management system experience. (preferred)
Educational & Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Medical Informatics, Instructional Technology, Communication, Education, or related field. (preferred)
Epic Certification in Ambulatory, Radiant, or Cupid module. (preferred)
- Working Title: Epic Credentialed Trainer - Ambulatory
- Department: EIS Training Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: IT Training
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.