Epic Cadence Analyst
What you will be doing:
The Epic Cadence Analyst provides a basic to intermediate level of operational and application build expertise in completing routine and occasionally more sophisticated assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. Task and assignment focus are typically on small to medium projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Participation in team projects: assists in translating customer needs, status reporting, and managing customer relationships and expectations.
- Assigned to various work/projects and demonstrates an ability to successfully complete assigned tasks/assignments, proactively connect with manager to prioritize workflow and mitigate risks, track issues, provide solution-oriented escalation, and understand fundamental project management methodologies.
- Participates in re-engineering of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners and maintains fundamental understanding of assigned departmental operations.
- Facilitates end-user/business owner needs into system specifications and configuration requirements.
- Manages navigation of migration paths, change control process/governance, and ticket management processes.
- Maintains high standards for quality application design, build, testing, and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end-user training.
- 1+ years of Epic build/implementation experience. (preferred experience in Cadence)
- Project management experience. (highly preferred)
- Fundamental understanding of EMR design, build and implementation.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Healthcare, or related field. (preferred)
Epic Certification in Cadence. (other relevant EMR experience may be considered)
- Working Title: Epic Cadence Analyst
- Department: CS-Link Access Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.