E-Learning Training Developer
What will you be doing:
The E-Learning Training Developer is responsible for crafting customized online training by working with teams of subject matter experts, trainers, and clinicians. Develops and maintains learning standards by developing templates, workflows, and style guides. Responsible for developing and managing sophisticated project plans and for supervising all e-learning work to ensure deadlines are met and high-quality learning modules are delivered. Maintain and create internal web pages, knowledge articles, and online training materials.
- Reviews scripts, develops a plan, and then executes the plan to produce eLearning and video training programs.
- Leads quality review efforts with end-users and subject matter experts to gain agreement and approval on a final version.
- This position works closely with clinical departments, content developers, trainers, education & training staff, as well as customer service areas for other groups.
- Analyzes and recommends standard methodology solutions for requests and solve issues with Learning Management System (LMS) and learning activity configurations.
- Experience using desktop e-learning authoring tools such as Captivate, Adobe Creative Cloud, video/audio recording, and editing.
- Extensive experience with graphic design and design programs. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash etc.)
- ServiceNow web development skills, such as HTML and CSS preferred.
- ServiceNow experience preferred.
- Display aptitude in learning new modules based on training materials.
- Solid attention to detail, critical thinking, and analysis skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills are crucial.
- Experience in training individuals and small groups, preferably in a technical subject.
- Ability to provide technical and general operational support to education and Cedars’ staff.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Education, or a related field. (preferred)
- Working Title: E-Learning Training Developer
- Department: EIS Training Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: IT Training
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.