Data Intelligence Analyst
What will you be doing:
The Data Intelligence Analyst works with end-user requests to detail business requirements, data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements in support of enterprise data intelligence projects. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business/clinical needs and data elements required or available. Produces data sets, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc. Conducts data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions.
- Research and Operational Data Intelligence.
- Triages intake of data requests and seeks understanding of business needs.
- Works closely with application teams to understand workflow, documentation standards and potential gaps. Makes recommendations for closing gaps.
- Provides basic to moderately sophisticated reports and data analysis with the help of more senior team members, vendors, and/or other EIS department contacts.
- Demonstrates an understanding of report analysis and development, and applies expertise to help meet customer goals and outcomes.
- Strong Oracle SQL Query skills.
- Tableau development skills or similar dashboarding tools.
- Experience with Healthcare, Insurance, or Physician Office Data.
- 1+ year's of experience in SQL Report Development and extract requirements gathering.
- Experience running or participating in data projects.
- Python Programming skills. (preferred)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Analytics, Population Health, or related field.
- Working Title: Data Intelligence Analyst
- Department: EIS Data Analytics Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Business Intelligence/Reporting
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.