Associate Data Govern Project Coordinator
What will you be doing in this role:
The Associate Data Govern Project Coordinator is responsible for project support activities associated with the Institution's Enterprise Data Quality & Governance program. Developing and producing project management related meeting materials as the need arises by the project specialists.
- Project tracking, including cost, quality and schedule as required by the project management staff.
- Develop required reports, using Excel, Access, and possibly other project tracking software.
- Assist with the development of documents, including presentations and handouts for meetings.
- Assist with the scheduling of meetings, including meeting rooms, inviting participants, etc.
- Assist with communication materials to project team, customers/stakeholders, and possibly vendors.
- One (1)+ year experience in an administrative role; in an office environment.
- Demonstrated understanding in data/information quality principles and practices.
- Knowledgeable in database development cycle including requirements gathering, modeling, coding, and testing.
- Strong problem-solving skills and persistence to solve difficult problems.
High School Diploma/GED.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, or related subject area. (preferred)
- Working Title: Associate Data Govern Project Coordinator
- Department: Data Quality & Goverance
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: IT Project Management
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.