Associate Data Analyst
What will you be doing:
Supports the Institution's Enterprise Data Quality & Governance program. The goal is to improve data integrity and information usability for internal decision making and for the growing external data demands. This is accomplished by applying data quality management principles in multi-functional settings specifically across the administrative and financial information supply chain as well as clinical progression of care. The Enterprise Data Quality Analyst will interact with various business data owners, data production system staff, data analysts, and decision makers to develop and implement proactive data quality practices.
- Performs data and process validations for recurring and ad hoc data loads and analytics for internal and external customers.
- Ensures alignment to data quality standards.
- Resolve data quality incidents reported to Data Quality & Governance (DQG) from data users across Cedars-Sinai.
- Uses data quality tools to proactively identify data integrity issues.
- Develops and implements proactive data quality monitoring procedures and practices.
- Monitors, maintains, and extends the efficiency of DQG’s process and help documentation.
- Innovates and provides collaborative leadership for DQG in documentation and support including advocating for excellence in quality and customer service, increased automation and efficiency, and proactive business process improvements.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated understanding in data/information quality principles and practices.
- Knowledgeable in database development cycle including requirements gathering, modeling, coding, and testing.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams, ability to follow directions, ability to manage completion of multiple tasks within specified timeframes.
Bachelor’s Degree in: Information Science, Computer Science, a quantitative subject area in: Science, Health Administration, Public Health, or related healthcare field. (preferred)
Master’s Degree in: Information Science, Computer Science, or related field. (preferred)
- Working Title: Associate Data Analyst
- Department: Data Quality & Goverance
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Business Intelligence/Reporting
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jeff McClain
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.