Patient Contact Rep - Access Care Experience Team
The Patient Contact Rep is the primary point of contact for patients accessing Cedars-Sinai Medical Network for appointments and care related questions. Will answer phone calls for assigned specialties, schedule appointments, address patient inquiries, issues and complaints as well as route and advance calls as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Addresses and resolves a minimum of 60 calls daily and functions as the primary patient contact for their assigned specialties within the Medical Network with minimal direction.
- Directs, routes and refers patients to appropriate multi-specialty areas with minimal disturbance to the patient.
- Schedules patient appointments by utilizing scheduling system/application.
- Determines effective resolutions to complaints/disputes and handles all concerns with etiquette and integrity.
- Raises patient calls when appropriate according to applicable guidelines.
- Provides outstanding customer service based on an effective intake and diligence with every call.
High school diploma/GED required.
One (1) year of Patient Service Rep experience or related experience required.
One (1) year of answering multi-line and large volume calls in a healthcare setting or related field required.
- Working Title: Patient Contact Rep - Access Care Experience Team
- Department: Access - Care Experience Team
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Admissions/Registration
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
- Recruiter: Jacquelinne Galdamez
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
As an employee, you can apply to this internal job posting.